Friday 21 January 2011

Brides and Beauty

For Follow Friday this week I am introducing the fabulous Joyce from Brides and Beauty. Offering fabulous beauty treatments, bridal makeup and beauty advice to local and national media.

My name is Joyce Connor and I am the founder of Brides and Beauty. I do beauty treatments, bridal make up and give beauty advice to local BBC Radio and Local and National Magazines and Bridal websites. I’m based in Caversham in Reading (Berkshire) but cover weddings across the whole of Berkshire, Oxfordshire and North Hampshire.
I have always loved make up and beauty products and having qualified 14 years ago I tried lots of products - and wanted to offer others the best quality products and services too so I established Brides and Beauty in 2006.
I started up my own business because I could see there was a gap in the market for someone that offered quality products and services to the customer.
I also wanted to offer treatments and services to people of all skin tones too, which no-one else in the area was offering at the time and they still don’t. The products I use are the best quality available and I always do a thorough consultation before I start a treatment or makeover to find out what the client wants. I pride myself on the fact that I travel to other countries to find different cosmetics and bring them back to the UK.
I do my best to treat everyone as an individual so that their end result has been customised to suit their specific needs or skin concerns. I travel to the bride’s hotel or wedding venue or their home so that it takes the stress out of their day and they don’t have to worry about getting caught in traffic going to a salon. Most beauty therapists aren’t makeup artists and vice versa, I pride myself on the fact that I can offer a full package to everyone including the groom.
Twitter at: @BridesandBeauty
I’m also on Facebook – check out my website for all the details

No comments:

Post a Comment